label in Chinese
[ 'leibl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "label"Use "label" in a sentence
past tense: labeled past participle: labeled plural: labels present participle: labeling
- His work is difficult to label accurately .
- Each intersection point will have two labels .
- The tourist attached labels to all his bags .
- Stick a label on your suitcase .
- The most important safety rule is: read the label .
- Do n't you try to intimidate people by pinning labels on them .
- Soak a label off a jam jar .
- Do n't start trying labels on me yet .
- The bottle is labeled “poison” .
- Let us label each vertex with a 4 or 3 accordingly .
- trade name of a company that produces musical recordings; "the artists and repertoire department of a recording label is responsible for finding new talent"
Synonyms: recording label,
- a brief description given for purposes of identification; "the label Modern is applied to many different kinds of architecture"
- an identifying or descriptive marker that is attached to an object
- a radioactive isotope that is used in a compound in order to trace the mechanism of a chemical reaction
- distinguish (an element or atom) by using a radioactive isotope or an isotope of unusual mass for tracing through chemical reactions
- distinguish (as a compound or molecule) by introducing a labeled atom
- pronounce judgment on; "They labeled him unfit to work here"
Synonyms: pronounce, judge,
- assign a label to; designate with a label; "These students were labelled `learning disabled''"
- attach a tag or label to; "label these bottles"
Synonyms: tag, mark,
"labelled" in Chinese, "grade labeling" in Chinese, "grade labelling" in Chinese, "labelled atom" in Chinese, "clearing label" in Chinese, "care label" in Chinese, "labefaction" in Chinese, "labegude" in Chinese, "labeille" in Chinese, "labeira" in Chinese, "labejan" in Chinese, "label a lying machine" in Chinese, "label address table" in Chinese, "label adhered upside down" in Chinese, "label adhesion" in Chinese,