labile in Chinese
[ 'leibail ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "labile"Use "labile" in a sentence
- Such physical entanglements are usually labile .
- Protection of thermo - and xero - labile materials during thermal drying
- Heat - labile toxin , lt
- Its agglutinatioin to porcine and rabbit rbc was labile and needed to study continually
- “ we can take an otherwise labile accine and embed it in a solid glass formulation
- Medical informatics - messages concerning blood transfusion - labile blood product delivery message
- Degradation of biomaterials and foods during thermal drying is caused mainly by their thermo - and xero - labile properties
- The relationships between the contents of labile p and algae - available p in the soils and the content of olsen - p or total p in the soil reached significantly or extremely significant level , respectively
Cacl _ 2浸提磷或naoh浸提磷與土壤全磷或土壤有效磷含量有顯著的相關性。
- It not only constraint the development of state economy , but also increase polarize very probably , result in labile factor and serious potential problem for social security
- Therefore both non - intensive temperature procedure and shorter treatment time ( especially in the period when moisture content is still high for xero - labile materials ) applied in processing are suggested to enhance quality retention
- liable to change; "an emotionally labile person"
- (chemistry, physics, biology) readily undergoing change or breakdown
"labile shower" in Chinese, "labile state" in Chinese, "labile gene" in Chinese, "labile oscillator" in Chinese, "labii" in Chinese, "labiisporites" in Chinese, "labik" in Chinese, "labikova" in Chinese, "labilabi teluk" in Chinese, "labile - stable" in Chinese, "labile acid" in Chinese, "labile affect" in Chinese, "labile agglutinin" in Chinese,