laboratory in Chinese
[ lə'bɔrətri, 'læbrətɔ：ri ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "laboratory"Use "laboratory" in a sentence
- A sulphurous smell came from the laboratory .
- A laboratory must be kept in good order .
- Each step can be duplicated in laboratory .
- Laboratory tests show polymorphonuclear leukocytosis .
- Conversely, the universe provides a laboratory .
- They have been transported to the laboratory for analysis .
- He would stay for hours at a stretch in the laboratory .
- New inventions often languish in the laboratory for years .
- A common laboratory source of light is provided by a mercury arc .
- Most laboratory animals are quite insensitive to enterotoxin .
- a workplace for the conduct of scientific research
Synonyms: lab, research lab, research laboratory, science lab, science laboratory,
- a region resembling a laboratory inasmuch as it offers opportunities for observation and practice and experimentation; "the new nation is a testing ground for socioeconomic theories"; "Pakistan is a laboratory for studying the use of American troops to combat terrorism"
Synonyms: testing ground,
"laboratory school" in Chinese, "laboratory course" in Chinese, "hot laboratory" in Chinese, "wound laboratory" in Chinese, "laboratories microscope" in Chinese, "laboratories pierre fabre" in Chinese, "laboratorios glaxo" in Chinese, "laboratoriums praxis" in Chinese, "laboratornoe delo" in Chinese, "laboratory a aratus" in Chinese, "laboratory a liance" in Chinese, "laboratory abrasion test" in Chinese, "laboratory accreditation scheme" in Chinese,