laborious in Chinese
[ lə'bɔ:riəs ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "laborious"Use "laborious" in a sentence
- Chemical degradations are laborious and time-consuming .
- Their installation proved a laborious undertaking .
- This is a little laborious .
- You may have the impression that this process is usually laborious .
- The computation of approximate solutions was an extremely laborious task .
- The distance seemed interminable, and the walk was most laborious .
- Making a road from ledo to china was also an immense, laborious task .
- We should not despise plain features, nor a laborious yet honest occupation .
- On the contrary, i took up another resolution, which was more safe, though more laborious .
- His anxious and laborious efforts were likely, at last, to be crowned with the happiest success .
- characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion; especially physical effort; "worked their arduous way up the mining valley"; "a grueling campaign"; "hard labor"; "heavy work"; "heavy going"; "spent many laborious hours on the project"; "set a punishing pace"
Synonyms: arduous, backbreaking, grueling, gruelling, hard, heavy, operose, punishing, toilsome,